What we offer
Together with our partners we are currently developing the following licence based solutions for both pharma and plant-engineering customers. We also offer personal consulting regarding both bio-processes and modeling.
Hybrid model-Toolbox and Digital Twin
Do you know how your product's critical quality attributes (CQAs) are related to critical process parameters (CPPs)?
- Hybrid models combine the predictability of mechanistic models
with information hidden in the data
- Other than with classic DoE tools you understand the whole process not only the response at the endpoint.
- Addressing QbD and PAT guidelines
- The first step towards model predictive control.
- The obtained model can be used as Digital Twin for process simulation
- Download this toolbox now!
Intensified Design of Experiments -Toolbox (iDoE)
Tired of using time-consuming DoE to describe your design space?
- The iDoE Toolbox is capable of describing a certain design space 60% faster!
- Together with the Hybrid model-toolbox, a strong model is built
- You gain true process understanding because the whole process is
- considered compared to classical DoE
- Saves 30 to 60 % of process development-, optimization- and
characterization time, consumables and energy
Data Management System Integration
Do you want to access the data of different devices or unit operations on a click?
Are you interested in model predictive control?
- Together with our partner Evon GmbH we connect equipment
to a powerful data management platform
- As a system integrator we connect your up- and downstream equipment
with external hard- and soft-sensors as well as analytical off-line data
- Enabling the visualisation of the whole process chain on a click
- Making model predictive control tangible
Model Predictive Control
The holy grail in bioprocess manufacturing is tangible enabling computer-aided
constant product quality!
- The developed model from the Hybridmodel toolbox will be fed to the
data management system
- By interfering with critical process parameters the critical quality attributes
- Significantly reducing deviations in manufacturing processes
We can assist you in bioprocess engineering as well as process related data and modeling questions and issues
- Strong background in bioprocess development and modeling
- Covering upstream (mainly microbial and mammalian) processes
- Downstream (From primary recovery to fill and finish)
- Fast iteration times from first contact to solution
Are you interested? Contact us and join us on our journey